BG5™ Career / Business Design Partnership Analysis
Life, careers and businesses are filled with working relationships, and most of us have experienced a Partnership that worked really well and one that did not. Often the difference between a working partnership and a dysfunctional one comes down to understanding the other person and being able to communicate in clear and effective ways.
A BG5 Partnership Analysis uncovers all the strengths, traits and weaknesses that occur when two people come together. It delves into the dynamics of the relationship. It takes a look at the potential “hot spots” in the partnership and how you can have the most effective working relationship.
This session is for you if:
- You are already in a working partnership and are having some challenges in how you work together.
- You have a business partner and you want to understand how you can improve and maximise your working relationship.
- You are considering entering into a partnership and you would like some clarity on who is the right fit.
- You would like to smooth out a relationship between two co-workers.
- You are a business owner and you would like to understand how to individualise your communication with each of your staff members.
BG5 is an objective Assessment Tool
BG5 is a revolutionary personal and team assessment tool that gives you a blueprint of how you best make decisions and maximize your potential.
BG5 gives you the tools that you need to be able to operate correctly and bring the material resources that you need in your life. It goes to the core of the most basic, practical and fundamental issue that all humans have to face – how to be successful materially in your job, career or business in a fulfilling way.
Most assessment tools are very subjective, where typically a long list of questions is answered through the lens of “what, or who I would like to be”, rather than an objective evaluation of who you actually are.
BG5 on the other hand is 100% objective, requiring only three pieces of information which cannot contain any biased or subjective responses. It is therefore an extremely accurate evaluation of who you are and provides a wealth of information about how you are designed to live, connect, communicate and work with other individuals and teams.
Instead of being “boxed” into a label or set of descriptors and ultimately reaching a “ceiling” of where an assessment tool takes you, through BG5 you are shown the science of differentiation. You get to see how nuanced and unique your design is, and as you step into living it, you break out of the box, and step into a life of passion, creativity, inspiration, joy, ease and flow, and being successful on the material plane.
With an accurate blueprint in hand, one can easily begin to see how and why certain things have not been functioning optimally in your life, career and business. It can also show you how to let go of these things, and to start relaxing into living out the mechanics of your unique design.
The Dream is to help you reach your full potential by:
- Aligning you with your life’s work.
- Understanding your true strengths, talents and gifts.
- Having practical tools that will bring all that you are forward into the world.
What does this mean?
- How are we designed to make money?
- How do we fulfil our purpose?
- How to be successful and satisfied.
- What gifts get called out of us in large or small groups?
- What work environment do we work best in?
- How do we understand and work best with others?
- How does communication and personal interaction work between yourself and others?
- Understand how group dynamics operate and how you operate best both in and out of group settings.
What is covered in the sessions?
Your BG5 Career & Business Design Overview covers your first 6 Success Codes, which include:
- Career Type: How do you best express yourself in the world and get things done?
- Personal Interaction: How do you best interact with others: your non-verbal presence?
- Decision-Making Strategy: Knowing how to make the best decisions with confidence and correct timing is the key to removing resistance and experiencing success.
- Key Indicators: Important signposts to keep you on track.
- Assimilation: How do you process information?
- Environment Style: In what work setting do you operate best?
During the Partnership Analysis we will take a look at the dynamics of how you work together:
- Career Type: Understanding how each person operates in the world?
- Personal Interaction: How do you best interact with each other?
- Decision-Making Strategy: How do you best support each other in making decisions?
- Assimilation: How do you each process information?
- General Thematic: Empowerment, Sharing, Support?
- Business Skills & Strengths: What business skills and strengths do you each bring to the table?
- Shadows/Distractions: What challenges do you each regularly face?
- Connection Theme: What is the overall theme of your partnership?
- Public Role: Is your public role in harmony or not?
- Compromises: Where may you compromise each other?
- Areas of Dominance: What strengths does your partner have that you do not?
- Companionship Connections: Where do you feel a kinship with your partner?
- Electromagnetic Connections: Where does your partnership shine or where can it get into trouble if you overstep your bounds?
- Emotional Dynamics: How will you affect each other emotionally?
- Communication Dynamics: Where is the voice of the relationship coming from?
- Key Aspects: How can you best support each other? Recommendations. How you best work together (or not)?
How are the sessions delivered?
Working with a consultant will allow you to synthesize all aspects of the analysis together, as well as to receive practical individual guidance in terms of how to incorporate this within your career and business scenarios.
The analysis is done over 3 x 90-minute sessions with time for questions.
- 2 x Personal Overview Sessions delivered on-one-one to each person in the partnership.
- 1 x Partnership Analysis where we take a look at the dynamics of how you work together.
All sessions are delivered over video call, and you will be provided with a recording of the session and a copy of the supporting documentation.
How soon after payment can I schedule my sessions?
You will receive an email within 24 hours of placing your order to confirm your order. You will be asked to supply the three pieces of objective data required to compile your BG5 Career & Business Partnership Analysis. It then typically takes 7-10 business days to prepare your BG5 Career and Business Partnership Analysis. Once the BG5 Career and Business Partnership Analysis has been completed, you will be sent a link to schedule a mutually convenient time.
Note: The 50% discount special is available while I am studying the BG5 System and will expire at the end of 2020 when I become a certified BG5 Consultant, at which time the price will increase to the full recommended price of US$1250:-).