BG5 Career and Business Design Partnership Analysis
Life, careers and businesses are filled with working relationships, and most of us have experienced a Partnership that worked really well and one that did not. Often the difference between a working partnership and a dysfunctional one comes down to understanding the other person and being able to communicate in clear and effective ways. A BG5 Career and Business Design Partnership Analysis uncovers all the strengths, traits and weaknesses that occur when two people come together. It delves into the dynamics of the relationship. It takes a look at the potential “hot spots” in the partnership and how you can have the most effective working relationship.
This session is for you if:
- You are already in a working partnership and are having some challenges in how you work together.
- You have a business partner and you want to understand how you can improve and maximise your working relationship.
- You are considering entering into a partnership and you would like some clarity on who is the right fit.
- You would like to smooth out a relationship between two co-workers.
- You are a business owner and you would like to understand how to individualise your communication with each of your staff members.
BG5 is an objective Assessment Tool
BG5 is a revolutionary personal profiling and team dynamic assessment tool that provides an extremely accurate evaluation of who you are and provides a wealth of information about how you are designed to live, work, connect, communicate and lead. It accesses both the conscious and unconscious influences and you get a deep view into the strengths and talents as well as the issues people face when working together. In comparison to other assessment tools, BG5 only requires three pieces of information that are 100% objective and does not rely on any biased or subjective responses.
Typically, assessment tools used to profile leaders, individuals and teams are very subjective, requiring you to answer a long list of questions through the lens of “Who I would like to be”, or “What I would like to do”, or “What I think is expected of me in this role or this job.” It is therefore unlikely to provide an objective evaluation of who you are. It can neither provide an accurate description of what your individual strengths, traits and talents are nor what your shadows and distractions are.
Rather than being boxed into a label or set of descriptors and ultimately reaching a ‘ceiling’ of where most other assessment tools take you, through BG5 you clearly see and understand how nuanced and unique your career design is. You will receive an entirely new perspective on your day to day and strategic business interactions. It will bring fresh and clear communication for you, and a way for you to be in the correct environments so that your strengths and weaknesses create an experience that is best for you and those around you.
With an accurate blueprint in hand, one can easily begin to see how and why certain things have not been functioning optimally in your life, career and business. It can also show you how to let go of these things, and to start relaxing into living out the mechanics of your unique design.
The Dream is to help you reach your full potential by:
- Aligning you with your life’s work.
- Understanding your true strengths, talents and gifts.
- Having practical tools that will bring all that you are forward into the world.
What does this mean?
- How are we designed to make money?
- How do we fulfil our purpose?
- How to be successful and satisfied.
- What gifts get called out of us in large or small groups?
- What work environment do we work best in?
- How do we understand and work best with others?
- How does communication and personal interaction work between yourself and others?
- Understand how group dynamics operate and how you operate best both in and out of group settings.
What is covered in the BG5 Career and Business Design Partnership Analysis sessions?
Your BG5 Career & Business Design Overview covers your first 6 Success Codes, which include:
- Career Type: How do you best express yourself in the world and get things done?
- Personal Interaction: How do you best interact with others: your non-verbal presence?
- Decision-Making Strategy: Knowing how to make the best decisions with confidence and correct timing is the key to removing resistance and experiencing success.
- Key Indicators: Important signposts to keep you on track.
- Assimilation: How do you process information?
- Environment Style: In what work setting do you operate best?
During the Partnership Analysis we will take a look at the dynamics of how you work together:
- Career Type: Understanding how each person operates in the world?
- Personal Interaction: How do you best interact with each other?
- Decision-Making Strategy: How do you best support each other in making decisions?
- Assimilation: How do you each process information?
- General Thematic: Empowerment, Sharing, Support?
- Business Skills & Strengths: What business skills and strengths do you each bring to the table?
- Shadows/Distractions: What challenges do you each regularly face?
- Connection Theme: What is the overall theme of your partnership?
- Public Role: Is your public role in harmony or not?
- Compromises: Where may you compromise each other?
- Areas of Dominance: What strengths does your partner have that you do not?
- Companionship Connections: Where do you feel a kinship with your partner?
- Electromagnetic Connections: Where does your partnership shine or where can it get into trouble if you overstep your bounds?
- Emotional Dynamics: How will you affect each other emotionally?
- Communication Dynamics: Where is the voice of the relationship coming from?
- Key Aspects: How can you best support each other? Recommendations. How you best work together (or not)?
How are the sessions delivered?
Working with a consultant will allow you to synthesize all aspects of the analysis together, as well as to receive practical individual guidance in terms of how to incorporate this within your career and business scenarios.
The BG5 Business & Career Design Partnership Analysis is delivered over 3 x 90-minute sessions with time for questions.
- 2 x Personal Overview Sessions delivered on-one-one to each person in the partnership.
- 1 x Partnership Analysis where we take a look at the dynamics of how you work together.
All sessions are delivered over video call, and you will be provided with a recording of the session and a copy of the supporting documentation.
How soon after payment can I schedule my sessions?
You will receive an email within 24 hours of placing your order to confirm your order. You will be asked to supply the three pieces of objective data required to compile your BG5 Career & Business Partnership Analysis. It then typically takes 7-10 business days to prepare your BG5 Career and Business Partnership Analysis. Once the BG5 Career and Business Partnership Analysis has been completed, you will be sent a link to schedule a mutually convenient time.