BG5™ Career / Business Design Analysis
BG5 is a revolutionary personal and team assessment tool that gives you a blueprint of how you best make decisions and maximize your potential.
BG5 gives you the tools that you need to be able to operate correctly and bring the material resources that you need in your life. It goes to the core of the most basic, practical and fundamental issue that all humans have to face – how to be successful materially in your job, career or business in a fulfilling way.
It is an objective Assessment Tool
Most assessment tools are very subjective, where typically a long list of questions is answered through the lens of “what, or who I would like to be”, rather than an objective evaluation of who you actually are.
BG5 on the other hand is 100% objective, requiring only three pieces of information which cannot contain any biased or subjective responses. It is therefore an extremely accurate evaluation of who you are and provides a wealth of information about how you are designed live, connect, communicate and work with other individuals and teams.
Instead of being “boxed” into a label or set of descriptors and ultimately reaching a “ceiling” of where an assessment tool takes you, through BG5 you are shown the science of differentiation. You get to see how nuanced and unique your design is, and as you step into living it, you break out of the box, and step into a life of passion, creativity, inspiration, joy, ease and flow, and being successful on the material plane.
With an accurate blueprint in hand, one can easily begin to see how and why certain things have not been functioning optimally in your life, career and business. It can also show you how to let go of these things, and to start relaxing into living out the mechanics of your unique design.
The Dream is to help you reach your full potential by:
- Aligning you with your life’s work.
- Understanding your true strengths, talents and gifts.
- Having practical tools that will bring all that you are forward into the world.
What does this mean?
- How are you designed to make money?
- How do you fulfil your purpose?
- How to be successful and satisfied.
- What gifts get called out of you in large or small groups?
- What work environment do you work best in?
- How do we understand and work best with others?
- How does communication and personal interaction work between yourself and others?
- Understand how group dynamics operate and how you operate best both in and out of group settings.
What is covered in the sessions?
Your BG5™ Career and Business Design Analysis contains the 16 success code elements that you will need to navigate your work life as either an employee or a business owner:
- Career Type: How do you best express yourself in the world and get things done?
- Personal Interaction: How do you best interact with others: your non-verbal presence?
- Decision-Making Strategy: Knowing how to make the best decisions with confidence and correct timing is the key to removing resistance and experiencing success.
- Key Indicators: Important signposts to keep you on track.
- Assimilation: How do you process information?
- Environment Style: In what work setting do you operate best?
- Business Skills: What abilities do you bring to the table?
- Team and Business Attributes: What do you bring to small groups?
- Defined Functions: Which functions define your consistent strengths?
- Shadows/Distractions: Where are you taken off track – and where do you make the most money?!
- Public Role: How do you manifest your purpose in the world?
- Life Work: What is the overall theme of your purpose in the world?
- General Thematics: Are you focused on Empowerment, Sharing or Support in your work?
- Strengths and Contributions: What are the gifts that you bring to the world?
- Traits and Qualities: What is your unique expression of these gifts?
- Large Business and Group Strengths: Do you belong in large groups – and if so, how and where do you fit?
How are the sessions delivered?
Working with a consultant will allow you to synthesize all aspects of the analysis together, as well as to receive practical individual guidance in terms of how to incorporate this within your career and business scenarios.
The analysis is done over 3 x 90-minute sessions with time for questions.
All sessions are delivered over video call, and you will be provided with a recording of the session and a copy of the supporting documentation.
How soon after payment can I schedule my sessions?
You will receive an email within 24 hours of placing your order to confirm your order. Next you will need to provide the three pieces of objective data required to compile your BG5 Career & Business Analysis. It then typically takes 7-10 business days to prepare your BG5 Career and Business Analysis. Once the BG5 Career and Business Analysis has been completed, you will be sent a link to schedule a mutually convenient time.
Note: The 50% discount special is available while I am studying the BG5 System and will expire at the end of 2020 when I become a certified BG5 Consultant, at which time the price will increase to the full recommended price of US995 :-).